Guitar Painting Test Run

So Josh and I just completed the guitar painting test run. The results are pretty good. Over the past few months we’ve been sanding,painting,resanding and repainting my old Fender Squire trying to treat it as a test run for the 5150 project. I didn’t want to mess up the new Kramer if it wasn’t going to work. The finish looks good as you can see in the pictures below. I do think it is better than the finish that was on the Squire to begin with. The next step is to decide if I’m brave enough to continue on the Kramer. Until then, check out the flames…

100_0754  100_0756

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *